Keys Unlock Dreams is a nationwide initiative led by the National Fair Housing Alliance.
NFHA is a national, civil rights organization established in 1988 to advance housing justice. NFHA has been working for over 30 years to eliminate all forms of housing discrimination and ensure that every community is well-resourced with the opportunities and amenities people need to thrive.
The Keys Unlock Dreams Initiative (KUDI) is a nationwide initiative led by the National Fair Housing Alliance (NFHA) designed to achieve five major goals:
- Remove structural barriers that perpetuate racial inequality;
- Expand affordable and fair housing options;
- Prevent an unbalanced recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Empower consumers and stakeholders with critical information and resources; and
- Help close the racial wealth and homeownership gaps.