Report housing Discrimination

Preliminary Intake Form

View in Spanish

Submit this form to NFHA if there is no fair housing center in your area. We will review your submission and follow up to conduct an intake to see how we may be able to assist or refer you to appropriate resources. If there is a local fair housing center in your area, NFHA may refer you and this information to them. You can also file a complaint directly with HUD.