On Tuesday, January 17, from 3:00 pm – 4:15 pm EST, the National Fair Housing Alliance, in partnership with the Legal Defense Fund (LDF), will commemorate the 55th anniversary of the Fair Housing Act by hosting a webinar entitled THE BAD HOUSING BLUES: Discrimination in the Housing Choice Voucher Program in Memphis, Tennessee. This event will feature the following speakers:
- Julián Castro, Former HUD Secretary, Thurgood Marshall Institute Senior Research Fellow, LDF
- Lisa Rice, President and CEO, NFHA
- Lisa Cylar Barrett, Director of Policy, LDF
- Roshun Austin, President and CEO, The Works, Inc.
- Morgan Williams, General Counsel, National Fair Housing Alliance