NFHA 2023 National Conference
Fair Housing Act at 55: Advancing a Blueprint for Equity
July 16–18, 2023 | Renaissance Hotel, Washington DC
Sunday, July 16, 2023, 1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Keynote Address
- Annual Key Fair Housing Cases Update
Monday, July 17, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Keynote Address
- Plenary and Breakout Sessions
- Awards and Recognition Luncheon
- Evening Reception
Tuesday, July 18, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Plenary Sessions
Tuesday, July 18, 2023, 1:00 – 5:30 p.m. (Post-Conference Session)
- Public Policy Briefing and Hill visits (Congressional offices are open)
Registration Fee: $525 Members/$650 Non-Members
If staying outside the NFHA room block at the Renaissance Hotel, registration fee is $925 Members/$1050 Non-Members (does not apply to participants from the DMV area).
To make hotel reservations at the Renaissance Hotel, click here.
The full conference announcement will go out in mid-April, and registration will open on 4/18/2023.
- Proof of vaccination required
- Self-test prior to travel to the event
- COVID-19 liability waiver
- Masks encouraged
- Any updated CDC guidance
- For the safety and comfort of those with chemical and environmental sensitivities, please refrain from using any perfumed grooming products such as scented soaps, deodorants, perfumes, and colognes. In addition, it is essential that we maintain a smoke-free environment.
- During this event, electrical equipment will be used that may affect persons with electromagnetic hypersensitivity. In addition, flash photography will be in use at various times throughout the event, both by event photographers and participants. Please contact the NFHA office at (202) 898-1661 to discuss potential reasonable accommodations.