With hate-related incidents and discrimination on the rise, NFHA has joined Communities Against Hate, a national initiative to document stories and respond to incidents of violence, threats and property damage motivated by hate in the United States. By reporting hate, you can help us document hate incidents as well as receive legal resources and services through this network if needed. Use the link below to report hate online or call 1-844-9-NO-HATE.
The following resources are available to help protect civil rights, fight hate, and support inclusive communities for everyone, including immigrants, refugees, and people of all religious faiths:
- Fact sheet — Fair Housing Laws Protect Immigrants, Refugees and People of All Religious Faiths
- Guide — Fight Hate: A Prevention and Response Guide for America’s Neighborhoods
- Companion guide — Fight Hate: A Rapid Response Strategy
- PowerPoint presentation — Housing-Related Hate Activity
- Brochure — Responding to Criminal Civil Rights Violations | Folleto — Respuesta a las Infracciones Penales de Derechos Civiles