Please join the National Fair Housing Alliance for a virtual showcase of the Key Fair Housing Cases Update 2021. This exclusive, invitation-only event will outline some of the most significant Fair Housing cases of the last two years and will feature prominent fair housing attorneys and advocates.
At a Glance
Wednesday, Oct. 6th – Key Cases Update: open to NFHA Operating and Supporting members, and invited guests.
This Virtual Event will be hosted using the event platform Hopin.
This event is invitation-only. Please do not share event announcement outside of your agency.
AGENDA | Wednesday, October 6th, 2021
1:00 pm – 1:05 pm | Welcome and Introductions:
- Host: Vincent Curry, 1st Vice Chair, NFHA Board of Directors
1:05 pm – 2:30 pm | Key Fair Housing Cases Update
- Case Presentations: Disability and Sexual Orientation
- Host: Cashauna Hill
- Case Presentations: Harassment and Public Sector Defendants
- Host: Diane Houk
2:30 pm – 2:40 pm | Poetry Performance
- Host: Pages Matam
- Performed by: RADI the Poet and New Juru
2:40 pm – 3:00 pm | BREAK
3:00 pm – 4:25 pm | 2021 Key Fair Housing Cases Update, cont.
- Case Presentations: Lending and Credit
- Host: Maureen Yap, Senior Counsel, National Fair Housing Alliance
- Case Presentations: Disparate Impact
- Host: Reed Colfax, Partner, Relman-Colfax PLLC
4:25 – 4:30pm | Closing Remarks
- Host: John Petruszak, 2nd Vice Chair, NFHA Board of Directors